UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Eyecon, 1x2Games, Barcrest Games, Red Tiger Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Playson, Just For The Win, Slingo, Elk Studios
Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Pounds Sterling - GBP
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, Pay By Mobile
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, Pay By Mobile
Your Favorite Casino
Established in 2020, Your Favorite Casino is a charming and stylish online gambling venue owned by YFS Media.
Your Favorite Casinos website has a clean design with a matchless selection of casino games. There are more then 1500+ titles on the site from excellent game providers such as Microgaming, Barcrest Games, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Slingo, Pragmatic Play, Eyecon, 1x2Games, Blueprint Gaming, Playson, Just For The Win, Elk Studios, Red Tiger Gaming.
Your Favorite Casino review
Today we are taking the time to thoroughly discus a UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly designed online casino that boasts a professional look, perfect layout, and the diligently developed interface is what we will be focusing on today. At Your Favorite Casino you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 1500+ titles on the website from cracking game developers. The online casino is available in English.
Are you tired of slow or postponed banking? You will not have problems with absence of speed and also performance at Your Favorite Casino. The online casino accepts a variety of payment alternatives, neatly detailed under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and fast payment options.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Many casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Your Favorite Casino can be submitted through Maestro, Pay By Mobile, Mastercard, Neteller, Visa, Paypal, Skrill, Paysafe Card and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP. with a pending time of 0-48 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on Your Favorite Casino for more information on the areas from which you can use the different payment methods.
Today there are numerous ways to identify whether a online casino site is safe or not. If the address of the site begins with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure casino sites usually start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is secure or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is usually also presented. Here you can also get details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casinos also put icons and certifications on their site simply to reinforce that their casino site is safe. If there is a padlock on Your Favorite Casinos website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
The casino is licensed to operate by UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is essential.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Online casino license
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, players want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate their own online gambling market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it plays a role where a casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a credible regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse online reputation.
All licenses are not as dependable and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes a second to check, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the licenses you should keep an eye on:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
Your Favorite Casino for UK players
It's good news for all British players that Your Favorite Casino have a license to operate in the UK casino market. Having a UKGC license provides an extra layer of safety for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to maintain its license.
The webiste has a truly excellent selection of games with over 1500+ titles on the platform from great game studios such as Microgaming, Barcrest Games, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Slingo, Pragmatic Play, Eyecon, 1x2Games, Blueprint Gaming, Playson, Just For The Win, Elk Studios, Red Tiger Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Your Favorite Casino and check out their outstanding selection of games.
Slots at Your Favorite Casino
More and more online casino players are starting to discover the fun aspect of playing slots. Due to how popular slots are it is no surprise they come in many variations.
As previously mentioned, there are great deals of different slots, so that as a online casino player you can get as much variation as possible. In addition, game developers are always trying to create better profit opportunities, so you can reap bigger wins.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that just consist of 3 reels. They are really comparable to the conventional mechanical one-armed bandit and are the easiest games offered. Usually they do not contain any type of unique signs, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Ultra Hot 77.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are larger with more paylines and normally special symbols like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can provide you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games have even more paylines, the bet is likewise a little bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a jackpot pool, which can grow to numerous bucks until a lucky player takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Crazy Vegas and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
Table games at Your Favorite Casino
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely popular type of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Your Favorite Casino
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Your Favorite Casino
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is vitally crucial on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Your Favorite Casino mobile casino
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Your Favorite Casino obviously hooks on that trend.