UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
Slots, classic table games (including video poker), live casino, scratchcards
NeoGames, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play 'n Go, Quickfire, Aristocrat, Barcrest, SG Interactive, Cadillac Jack, NYX, Bally, Ainsworth, Big Time Gaming, Magnet Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat Gambling, Skillzz Gaming, WMS, Elk Studios, Habanero, Blueprint Gaming, Lightning Box Games, Realistic, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Playson, Ezugi, iSoftBet, Betsoft, Playtech, Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, Gamomat,1x2 Network, IGT, No Limit City, Synotgames, Boongo, ORYX, High 5, Scientific, Triple Edge, Inspired Gaming, Red Rake, Merkur, Iron Dog, Realistic, GameART, Gamomat
English, German, Norwegian, Finnish
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Aruba, Australia , Benin, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bouvet Island, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Barthéley, Saint Martin, Senegal, Serbia, Sint Eustatius (Dutch Island), Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United States , Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
£, €, US/CA/NZ/AUS $, SA Rands, Norwegian kroner
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bank Transfer, Sofort Banking, giropay, Euteller, zimpler, Bankcontact, eps, Wire Transfer, Entropay, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Fast Bank Transfer, Trustly, PayR, InstaDebit, DIRECTebanking, iDeal, Paypal (UK), easyEFT, Interac, MuchBetter, astropay
Visa (limited, 6–8 days), MasterCard (UK only), bank transfer (6–8 days), Trustly, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, NETELLER, ecoPayz, PayPal, wire transfer (6–8 days)
Owned by Marketplay Ltd., QueenPlay is a awesome online casino, established in 2020.
QueenPlays website has a stunning and mobile design with a superb selection of casino games. There are more then 700+ titles on the site from cracking game providers such as NeoGames, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play 'n Go, Quickfire, Aristocrat, Barcrest, SG Interactive, Cadillac Jack, NYX, Bally, Ainsworth, Big Time Gaming, Magnet Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat Gambling, Skillzz Gaming, WMS, Elk Studios, Habanero, Blueprint Gaming, Lightning Box Games, Realistic, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Playson, Ezugi, iSoftBet, Betsoft, Playtech, Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, Gamomat,1x2 Network, IGT, No Limit City, Synotgames, Boongo, ORYX, High 5, Scientific, Triple Edge, Inspired Gaming, Red Rake, Merkur, Iron Dog, Realistic, GameART, Gamomat.
Today we are here to extensively discus a UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A charmingly designed casino site that boasts a professional look, untarnished layout, and the meticulously developed UX is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a outstanding mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Marketplay Ltd., QueenPlay is a dedicated accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most recent as well as progressed safety and security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At QueenPlay you can play different casino games such as Slots, classic table games (including video poker), live casino, scratchcards and there are more then 700+ titles on the website from game providers. The online casino is available in English, German, Norwegian, Finnish.
Are you tired of sluggish or delayed banking? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed as well as performance at QueenPlay. The online casino approves a wide range of payment choices, neatly provided under the banking page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Many casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at QueenPlay can be submitted through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bank Transfer, Sofort Banking, giropay, Euteller, zimpler, Bankcontact, eps, Wire Transfer, Entropay, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Fast Bank Transfer, Trustly, PayR, InstaDebit, DIRECTebanking, iDeal, Paypal (UK), easyEFT, Interac, MuchBetter, astropay and the casino site accepts the following currencies: £, €, US/CA/NZ/AUS $, SA Rands, Norwegian kroner. .
Take a look at the banking web page on QueenPlay for even more details on the regions where you can utilise the different payment methods.
QueenPlay ensures the players safety with SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several methods to identify whether a casino website is safe or not. If the address of a casino website starts with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of insecure websites typically start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is safe or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also displayed. Here you can also get details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casino sites additionally position icons and also certifications on their website just to reinforce that their website is safe. If there is a padlock on QueenPlays internet site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
QueenPlay is licensed by UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority.
As a player it is essential to monitor the licenses that a casino has.
Most casino customers hardly ever or never think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Online casino license
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as customers want to know that a casino site complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate the casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that a casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as reputable and laws and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to check, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some online casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
QueenPlay for UK players
It's good news for all British online casino gamblers that QueenPlay have a license to operate in the UK casino market. The UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) license provides an extra layer of protection for the gamblers, as the online casino site has clear rules to follow in order to retain their license.
The site has a truly good selection of casino games with over 700+ titles on the platform from game developers such as NeoGames, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play 'n Go, Quickfire, Aristocrat, Barcrest, SG Interactive, Cadillac Jack, NYX, Bally, Ainsworth, Big Time Gaming, Magnet Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat Gambling, Skillzz Gaming, WMS, Elk Studios, Habanero, Blueprint Gaming, Lightning Box Games, Realistic, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Playson, Ezugi, iSoftBet, Betsoft, Playtech, Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, Gamomat,1x2 Network, IGT, No Limit City, Synotgames, Boongo, ORYX, High 5, Scientific, Triple Edge, Inspired Gaming, Red Rake, Merkur, Iron Dog, Realistic, GameART, Gamomat. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from blackjack to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit QueenPlay and check out their well structured selection of online casino games.
Slots at QueenPlay
It is not without reason that online slots are the most popular online games on casinos. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more customers discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As even more slots are being produced, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to take advantage of.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are extremely comparable to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and are the most basic games available. Typically they do not have any type of special signs, yet there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with even more paylines and generally special signs like wild symbols and also scatter signs, which can offer you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Given that the games include more paylines, the wager is also a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Raging Rhino.
- Progressive Slots: These games has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to numerous bucks up until a lucky gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Gods of Gold, Crazy Vegas and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, Reel King Mega and Inferno Star.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Ogre Empire.
Table games at QueenPlay
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at QueenPlay
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at QueenPlay
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is extremely crucial on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at the site can be reached via an online live support.
QueenPlay mobile casino
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as QueenPlay to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Welcome package 200 spins + Up to €1000 bonus
QueenPlay offers bonus spins to all new players: Welcome package 200 spins + Up to €1000 bonus
- Bonus value: €1000
- Bonus spins: 200
- Bonus wager requirement: 35x
- Spins wager requirement: 35x
Offer valid on first deposit. Unused free spins expires 24hrs after being issued. Spins are on several of our best paying games. Winnings won with spins that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x. Min. deposit: €10. Max. package bonus: €1000. Offer valid on first four deposits. Offer only applies to new players, aged 18+. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.