Danish Gambling Authority, Malta Gaming Authority, Spanish Gambling License (DGOJ), Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Realistic Games, Eyecon, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, BluePrint Gaming, Scientific Gaming (SG), Quickspin, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Merkur, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Relax Gaming, Stakelogic, Edict, Quickfire, GameArt, Oryx Gaming, Leap, High5Games, Reeltime Gaming, Authentic Gaming, Slingo, Gamatron, Green Valley Games
Danish, English, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Schleswig-Holstein (German State), Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, USA
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Swedish Kronor - SEK
Astropay, Cashlib, Eco Payz, ecoVoucher, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, giro pay, Instant Payments by Citadel, Interac, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Nordea, PassNCo, Pay And Play, Pay N Play, PayPal, Paysafecard, Siru Mobile, Skrill, Sofort, Swish, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
Astropay, Cashlib, Eco Payz, ecoVoucher, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, giro pay, Instant Payments by Citadel, Interac, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Nordea, PassNCo, Pay And Play, Pay N, PayPal, Paysafecard, Siru Mobile, Skrill, Sofort, Swish, Trustly, Visa, Zimpler
Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2020, PlayToro is a charming and graceful online gambling venue owned by SkillOnNet Ltd.
The Casino site has a beautiful and mobile friendly design with a good selection of casino games. There are more then 4000+ titles on the site from great game studios such as Slingo, Quickfire, Lightning Box, IGT, Eyecon, Elk Studios, Stakelogic, High5Games, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Gamatron, Scientific Gaming (SG), NextGen Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, NYX Interactive, NetEnt, Authentic Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, Relax Gaming, Leap, Oryx Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Realistic Games, Red Tiger Gaming, iSoftBet, BluePrint Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Edict, Play’n GO, Merkur, Green Valley Games, Yggdrasil, Reeltime Gaming, GameArt.
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Malta Gaming Authority, Spanish Gambling License (DGOJ), Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively and well designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, ideal layout, and the carefully developed interface is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a matchless mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At PlayToro you can play different casino games such as Slots, Table games, Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack and there are more then 4000+ titles on the website from excellent game developers. The casino site supports different languages such as English, Norwegian, Spanish, German, Danish, Finnish, Swedish.
Deposit and Withdrawals at PlayToro
Are you tired of sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will not have issues with lack of speed and also effectiveness at PlayToro. The gambling site accepts a wide range of payment options, nicely detailed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at PlayToro can be submitted through Sofort, Skrill, Cashlib, PassNCo, Euteller, Paysafecard, Visa, giro pay, Instant Payments by Citadel, Nordea, Astropay, Pay N Play, Swish, Jeton, PayPal, MuchBetter, Fast Bank Transfer, Interac, Trustly, Zimpler, Neteller, Pay And Play, Siru Mobile, ecoVoucher, Eco Payz, MasterCard and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK. with a pending time of 0-24 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on PlayToro for even more information on the regions where you can use the different payment methods.
Today there are numerous ways to identify whether a website is safe or not. If the address of a casino site starts with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe web sites normally begin with http://. In some internet browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is safe or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a lock is often also presented. Here you can as well get details regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some online casinos additionally position symbols and also certifications on their web site just to enhance that their web site is secure. If there is a lock on PlayToros website you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your web browser.
The casino website is licensed to operate by Malta Gaming Authority, Spanish Gambling License (DGOJ), Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Danish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
When you play at casinos it is important to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
Most casino customers hardly ever care about checking the online casinos license. It should be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to money games, customers want to know that a casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it plays a role where a casino is licensed. When it comes to online casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations and laws differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to check, Go to the bottom of the casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the online casino regulators you should keep an eye on:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
PlayToro for UK players
The fact that the online casino site is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to operate in the UK casino market is great news for all UK customers. It gives an extra layer of protection and safety for the players since the online casino site has clear rules and regulations to adhere to so it can retain their UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) license.
The site has a really nice selection of games with over 4000+ titles on the website from cracking game providers such as Slingo, Quickfire, Lightning Box, IGT, Eyecon, Elk Studios, Stakelogic, High5Games, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Gamatron, Scientific Gaming (SG), NextGen Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, NYX Interactive, NetEnt, Authentic Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, Relax Gaming, Leap, Oryx Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Realistic Games, Red Tiger Gaming, iSoftBet, BluePrint Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Edict, Play’n GO, Merkur, Green Valley Games, Yggdrasil, Reeltime Gaming, GameArt. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from blackjack to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit PlayToro and check out their good looking sortment of online casino games.
Slots at PlayToro
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are great deals of different slots, so that as a player you can get as much variation as possible. On top of that, game developers are always trying to create better profit opportunities, so you can take home bigger winnings.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that just include 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the traditional mechanical slot machines and is the most basic games available. Generally they do not contain any unique symbols, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and typically special icons like wild signs and scatter symbols, which can offer you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games contain even more paylines, the bet is also a little bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Twin Spin.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to numerous dollars up until a fortunate player takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Daredevil and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Orc vs. Elf.
Table games at PlayToro
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When online casino games hit through properly, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at PlayToro
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at PlayToro
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is vitally important on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at PlayToro can be reached via an online live support.
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as PlayToro to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone or Android. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
100% up to €100 in bonus + 25 bonus spins
PlayToro offers bonus spins to all new players: 100% up to €100 in bonus + 25 bonus spins
- Maximum bonus: 100%
- Bonus value: €100
- Bonus spins: 25
- Bonus wager requirement: 30x(d+b)
- Spins wager requirement: 60x
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: €10, max. Bonus €100. Game: Wild Toro, Spin Value: €0.2. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min €0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or €5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies. This offer is only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayToro. If you have arrived on this page not via the designated offer via PlayToro, you will not be eligible for the offer. Bonus Policy applies. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.