UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
Type of Games:
Slots, Table games, Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker
Play’n Go, IGT, NetEnt, Betsoft, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, 1x2 Gaming, Nyx Gaming Group, Endorphinia, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, Evolution Gaming, Bar Crest, Noble, Felix Gaming, Blueprint, Realistic, iSoftBet, ELK Studios, Lightning Box, Pariplay, Amatic, Bet Digital, Slingo
EN, DE, FI, NO, ES
Albania, Australia, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Argentina, Armenia, Belgium, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Dutch West Indies, Germany, Israel, Jamaica, France, Greece, Ghana, Guam, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Libya, Latvia, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Serbia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, South Africa, Slovakia, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Yemen, Wallis and Futuna, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
AUD, BRL, CAD, CLP, DKK, EUR, GBP, INR, JPY, NOK, NZD, PEN, SEK, USD, ZAR
Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Klarna, Trustly, Skrill, 1-Tap, Neteller, Much Better, EcoPayz, PayPal, Rapid Transfer,GiroPat, Interac, AstroPayCard, Euteller, EPS, Zimpler, PaySafeCard, Instadebit, Net Banking, UPI
Neteller, Click2Pay, MoneyBookers, Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, PayPal, Paysafe card, Trustly, Zimpler, instaDebit, Euteller, Bank Wire Transfer, Bank checks
7000 EUR per month/per transaction
Established in 2021, MillionPot is a charming and elegant casino owned by Reward Group ApS.
The site has a astonishing and mobile friendly design with a superb selection of casino games. There are more then 990+ titles on the site from cracking game studios such as Pariplay, Noble, Thunderkick, 1x2 Gaming, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Realistic, Endorphinia, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, iSoftBet, Microgaming, Blueprint, Pragmatic Play, Bar Crest, Felix Gaming, Nyx Gaming Group, Lightning Box, IGT, NetEnt, Slingo, Amatic, Bet Digital, ELK Studios.
Licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, MillionPot is a fast moving online casino that has made a name for itself. A very attractively and well designed casino that boasts a professional look, impeccable layout, and the thoroughly developed GUI is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a superb mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Reward Group ApS, MillionPot is a dedicated accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the most recent as well as advanced safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At MillionPot you can play different casino games such as Poker, Blackjack, Table games, Roulette, Baccarat, Slots and there are more then 990+ titles on the site from top game studios. At MillionPot there is support for different languages like NO, DE, ES, EN, FI.
Are you tired of slow or postponed payment methods? You will not have issues with lack of speed as well as effectiveness at MillionPot. The casino site accepts a vast array of payment alternatives, nicely provided under the banking page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and fast payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Many casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at MillionPot can be submitted through Much Better, Trustly, Euteller, Skrill, Net Banking, 1-Tap, Instadebit, UPI, Klarna, AstroPayCard, MasterCard, Interac, Visa, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Wire Transfer, Rapid Transfer,GiroPat, EcoPayz, EPS, Zimpler, Neteller, Bank Transfer and the casino site accepts the following currencies: PEN, EUR, SEK, ZAR, BRL, NOK, USD, DKK, AUD, NZD, GBP, CLP, INR, JPY, CAD. .
Take a look at the financial page on MillionPot for even more information on the areas where you can utilise the different payment methods.
Security at MillionPot
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several methods to recognize whether a online casino site is secure or not. If the address of the site begins with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe websites normally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the site is safe and secure or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is typically also displayed. Here you can also obtain information about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casino sites also place symbols and also certifications on their web site simply to reinforce that their website is safe. If there is a lock on MillionPots website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your browser.
MillionPot is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is important.
Many casino visitors rarely care about checking the casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, customers want to know that a casino site follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a reputable regulator than to have many who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as reputable and rules differ from country to country. It only takes one second to inspect, Go to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
MillionPot for UK players
It's good news for all British gamblers that MillionPot have a license to operate in the UK casino market. It gives an extra layer of safety and protection for the players since the online casino has clear rules and regulations to adhere to so it can retain their UKGC license.
MillionPot site has a really good sortment of games with over 990+ titles on the site from game developers such as Pariplay, Noble, Thunderkick, 1x2 Gaming, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Realistic, Endorphinia, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, iSoftBet, Microgaming, Blueprint, Pragmatic Play, Bar Crest, Felix Gaming, Nyx Gaming Group, Lightning Box, IGT, NetEnt, Slingo, Amatic, Bet Digital, ELK Studios. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from table games to slots and even casino game with live dealers. Visit MillionPot and check out their astonishing sortment of games.
Slots at MillionPot
More and more online casino players are starting to discover the fun and entertainment aspect of playing slots. Due to how popular slots are it is no surprise they come in many different shapes.
As mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a online gambler you can get as much variation as feasible. On top of that, game developers are reguarly trying to make better profit chances, so you can take home bigger winnings.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only consist of 3 reels. They are very similar to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and is the easiest games available. Typically they do not consist of any kind of special symbols, yet there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and typically unique signs like wild signs and also scatter signs, which can offer you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games include even more paylines, the wager is also somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a jackpot pool, which can grow to numerous bucks until a lucky gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Daredevil and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at MillionPot
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a particularly popular type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino online became popular, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at MillionPot
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at MillionPot
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is extremely popular in the UK.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really crucial on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at MillionPot can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MillionPot mobile casino
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and MillionPot obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iPhone. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring MillionPot with you in your pocket.
Welcome bonus up to €400 + 100 spins
MillionPot offers bonus spins to all new players: Welcome bonus up to €400 + 100 spins
- Bonus value: €400
- Bonus spins: 100
- Bonus wager requirement: 35x
- Spins wager requirement: 35x
New players only. 18+. Min first deposit €10. Min second deposit €20. Min third deposit €20. Max bonus €400 & 100 spins. Spins are split over three deposits over three different days. Spins expire after 24 hours. Spins credited on Specific games. 35x wagering applies. Valid until further notice. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.