Type of Games:
Casino, Table Games, Live Dealer, Video Poker, Slots
Rival, BetSoft, Saucify, Spinomenal
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Alderney, Antarctica, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Denmark, DRC, Estonia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Israel, Kahnawake, Kazakstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Netherlands Antilles, The Netherlands, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Martin, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vatican, VG, Virgin Islands, U.s., Western Sahara, Yugoslavia
Deposits and withdrawals
EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, BTC, ETH, LTC, ZAR
Bitcoin, PremierPay, Visa, Mastercard, Interac, MoneyGram, Ria, Remitly, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin
Bitcoin, Bank Wire
$/€2500 per week
The JacksPay is a charming and stylish casino that was established in 2022.
The Casino site has a stunning and mobile first design with a excellent selection of casino games. There are more then 500+ titles on the site from great game developers such as Rival, BetSoft, Saucify, Spinomenal.
Today we are here to thoroughly discus a licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, spotless layout, and the diligently developed interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At JacksPay you can play different casino games such as Casino, Table Games, Live Dealer, Video Poker, Slots and there are more then 500+ titles on the website from great game developers. The casino site supports different languages such as English.
Are you tired of slow or postponed payment methods? You will not have problems with absence of speed and also efficiency at JacksPay. The casino accepts a wide range of payment alternatives, nicely detailed under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at JacksPay can be submitted through Bitcoin, PremierPay, Visa, Mastercard, Interac, MoneyGram, Ria, Remitly, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and the casino site accepts the following currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, BTC, ETH, LTC, ZAR. with a pending time of 1-2 business days.
Have a look at the banking page on JacksPay for even more information on the regions from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at JacksPay
JacksPay ensures the players safety with SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are numerous methods to determine whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a site begins with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of insecure sites normally start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the website is protected or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a padlock is often also showed. Here you can as well get info regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some online casinos also put symbols and certifications on their internet site simply to reassure that their web site is secure. If there is a padlock on JacksPays website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your web browser.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is necessary.
Most casino players rarely care about checking the casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Online casino license
When it comes to playing with real money, we as customers want to know that an online casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their online casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a trustworthy regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as trusted and laws and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes one second to inspect, Scroll to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
The site has a good selection of casino games with more then 500+ titles on the website from top game providers such as Rival, BetSoft, Saucify, Spinomenal. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit JacksPay and check out their nice selection of casino games.
Slots at JacksPay
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being produced, the competition is getting harder. The developers has to be creative to find more concepts to explore.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that just consist of three reels. They are extremely comparable to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and also are the most basic games offered. Typically they do not consist of any kind of special symbols, however there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and usually special signs like wild symbols as well as scatter symbols, which can give you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games include even more paylines, the wager is additionally somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pool, which can expand to countless dollars up until a lucky gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Gods of Gold, Daredevil and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Marvel Slots.
Table games at JacksPay
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of a lot of different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very popular form of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When online casino became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at JacksPay
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at JacksPay
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the Great Britain and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is vitally important on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at the site can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - support@JacksPay.com
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and JacksPay obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.