Type of Games:
Blackjack, Lotto, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Monero
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Monero, NeoGas, PlayMoney, Credit Card
Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Monero, NeoGas, PlayMoney
Established in 2020, Crypto Games is a charming and graceful online gambling venue owned by MuchGaming B.V..
The online casino website has a nice and mobile friendly design with a great selection of casino games. There are more then 10+ titles on the site from great game studios such as Bitcoin Games.
Crypto Games review
Licenced by Curacao, Crypto Games is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A pleasantly designed casino site that boasts a professional appearance, impeccable layout, and the thoroughly developed GUI is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a great mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by MuchGaming B.V., Crypto Games is a committed responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the most up to date as well as advanced security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Crypto Games you can play different casino games such as Slots, Poker, Lotto, Roulette, Table games, Blackjack and there are more then 10+ titles on the site from cracking game providers. The online casino is available in English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Crypto Games
Are you tired of sluggish or postponed payment methods? You will not have problems with absence of speed as well as efficiency at Crypto Games. The online casino approves a vast array of payment alternatives, neatly listed under the financial page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Crypto Games can be submitted through Monero, NeoGas, BitCoin, Dogecoin, PlayMoney, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, DogeCoin, Monero, Ethereum, Dash. with a pending time of 0-1 hours.
Look into the financial page on Crypto Games for even more information on the areas where you can use the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at Crypto Games
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the members fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are numerous means to determine whether a site is secure or not. If the address of a casino begins with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites typically begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is secure or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a padlock is usually also presented. Here you can as well get details regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casinos also put symbols as well as certifications on their web site simply to strengthen that their web site is secure. If there is a padlock on Crypto Gamess web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your browser.
The casino site has a received a license to operate from Curacao.
As a customer it is necessary to keep track of the licenses that a casino has.
The majority of casino visitors hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that an online casino site complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate the casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it plays a role where a casino is licensed. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a respectable regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as reputable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes a second to inspect, Go to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the casino regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
The site has a good selection of casino games with more then 10+ titles on the website from game developers such as Bitcoin Games. With most casinos, you can play a variety of online casino games, from roulette to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Crypto Games and check out their remarkable sortment of casino games.
Slots at Crypto Games
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of different slots, so that as a online gambler you can get as much variation as possible. On top of that, game developers are continuously trying to make better profit chances, so you can rake home bigger winnings.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that just contain 3 reels. They are really similar to the typical mechanical one-armed bandit and also are the most basic games available. Normally they do not contain any kind of special signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Ultra Hot 77.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slot machines are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and usually unique signs like wild signs and also scatter signs, which can give you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games include more paylines, the bet is also slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Wolf Gold.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to countless bucks up until a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like free spins. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, Dead or Alive 2 and Jingle Spin.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Robin Hood.
Table games at Crypto Games
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games contain many different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly popular form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino became popular, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Crypto Games
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Crypto Games
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is vitally crucial on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Crypto Games mobile
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you Crypto Games in your pocket.
0.00000050 BTC bonus upon registration, No deposit bonus
Crypto Games offers a No deposit bonus to all new players: 0.00000050 BTC bonus upon registration, No deposit bonus
New customers only. Sign in and request under Rewards tab. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.