Type of Games:
Deposits and withdrawals
Bitcoin, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR
American Express, Bitcoin, InstaDebit, MasterCard, Visa
American Express, Bank transfer, Bitcoin, instaDebit, MasterCard, Visa
Canadian Dollar Bingo
Table of Contents
Owned by TheBingoAffiliates network, Canadian Dollar Bingo is a nice online gambling venue, established in 2003.
The online casino website has a beautiful and mobile friendly design with a exceptional selection of casino games. There are more then 300+ titles on the site from excellent game developers such as Parlay.
Canadian Dollar Bingo review
Today we are here to thoroughly discus a Panama licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very attractively and well designed casino site that boasts a professional look, perfect layout, and the diligently developed user interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a great mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by TheBingoAffiliates network, Canadian Dollar Bingo is a committed responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most up to date and advanced safety and security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Canadian Dollar Bingo you can play different casino games such as Slots, Bingo and there are more then 300+ titles on the website from great game studios. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you like better. The supported languages are English.
Are you tired of sluggish or postponed banking? You will not have problems with absence of speed and also performance at Canadian Dollar Bingo. The casino site approves a wide range of payment options, nicely detailed under the banking page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Canadian Dollar Bingo can be submitted through Visa, American Express, InstaDebit, MasterCard, BitCoin and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Canadian Dollars - CAD, Bitcoin, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 24-72 hours.
Check out the financial web page on Canadian Dollar Bingo for more details on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is Canadian Dollar Bingo a secure casino?
Canadian Dollar Bingo takes players security seriously and SSL encryption to make certain that all communications between the casino and you as a player are secure.
Today there are several methods to identify whether a casino is safe or otherwise. If the address of a site begins with https:// then the page is probably secure. The addresses of insecure websites usually begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the website is safe or insecure. A symbol in the form of a lock is typically also displayed. Here you can also get information regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some online casinos additionally place symbols and also certifications on their internet site simply to reinforce that their casino site is safe. If there is a lock on Canadian Dollar Bingos web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the web server and your web browser.
Canadian Dollar Bingo is licensed by Panama.
As a customer it is important to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
Most casino visitors rarely think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
What you need to know about online casino licenses
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, you as a customer want to know that a casino site follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate the online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it plays a role where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a credible regulator than to have three to four who have a worse reputation.
All licenses are not as dependable and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes one second to inspect, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some casino regulators you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Curacao eGaming
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
The site has a truly good selection of games with over 300+ titles on the website from cracking game developers such as Parlay. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from table games to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Canadian Dollar Bingo and check out their thrilling selection of games.
Slots at Canadian Dollar Bingo
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are lots of different slots, so that as a online gambler you can obtain as much variation as possible. On top of that, game providers are reguarly trying to make better profit chances, so you can rake bigger winnings.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are really comparable to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the easiest games offered. Usually they do not contain any type of special signs, but there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with more paylines and generally special signs like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can provide you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games consist of even more paylines, the bet is additionally slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is White Rabbit.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to numerous dollars until a lucky gambler takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Mega Moolah.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like extra spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, 5 Lions Gold and Sabaton.
Table games at Canadian Dollar Bingo
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a very popular form of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino got recognized, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Canadian Dollar Bingo
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Canadian Dollar Bingo
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really crucial on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at Canadian Dollar Bingo can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
Canadian Dollar Bingo mobile
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Canadian Dollar Bingo to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
50$ bonus + 50 bonus spins upon registration, No deposit bonus
Canadian Dollar Bingo offers no deposit bonus spins to all new players: 50$ bonus + 50 bonus spins upon registration, No deposit bonus
- Bonus value: 50$
- Bonus spins: 50
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
600% bonus, 1st deposit bonus
Canadian Dollar Bingo offers a bonus to all new players: 600% bonus, 1st deposit bonus
- Maximum bonus: 600%
- Bonus wager requirement: 1x
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.