Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, NextGen Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, Skillzzgaming, Games Warehouse, Playson, Leander Games, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Magnet Gaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, iSoftBet, MGA, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Booongo, Amatic Industries, Push Gaming, Ezugi, Playtech, Old Skool Studios, Sigma Gaming, Booming-Games, Spinomenal, GameArt, Habanero, Endorphina, Kalamba Games, BGAMING, Gameplay Interactive, Belatra, PariPlay, Pocketdice, Asia Gaming, WagerMill, Lost World Games
English, Russian, Swedish
Curaçao, Dutch West Indies, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Israel, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Réunion, Slovakia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Chinese yuan - CNY, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Euro - EUR, Litecoin, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Russian Rubles -RUB, Swedish Kronor - SEK, US Dollar - USD
Alfa Click, Billspay, BitCoin, Comepay, Cubits, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Ethereum, Evroset, LAVA pay, Litecoin, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Pay N Play, PayOp, PaySafe Card, Perfect Money, Promsvyazbank, PugglePay, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, UnionPay, Visa, Yandex Money, Zedpayments
Bank transfer, Billspay, Bitcoin, Comepay, Cubits, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Ethereum, LAVA pay, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, Pay N Play, PayOp, POLi, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Visa, Yandex Money, Zedpayments
15000 £/$/€ per month
Established in 2014, BitStarz is a charming and elegant online gambling venue.
The site has a nice and mobile design with a good selection of casino games. There are more then 1500+ titles on the site from game providers such as Lightning Box, Microgaming, iSoftBet, Amatic Industries, Genesis Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, WagerMill, Evolution Gaming, Sigma Gaming, Iron Dog, Gameplay Interactive, BGAMING, 1x2 Gaming, Leander Games, Old Skool Studios, Foxium, Pragmatic Play, MGA, Magnet Gaming, Push Gaming, NetEnt, Spinomenal, Asia Gaming, Lost World Games, Playtech, Habanero, Endorphina, Rabcat, Betsoft, Belatra, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Skillzzgaming, Games Warehouse, Booming-Games, PariPlay, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Booongo, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, Playson, Ezugi, GameArt, Pocketdice, Big Time Gaming (BTG).
Licenced by Curacao, BitStarz is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A very attractively and well designed online casino that boasts a professional look, spotless layout, and the thoroughly developed user interface is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a superb mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. At BitStarz you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 1500+ titles on the website from top game developers. At BitStarz there is support for different languages such as English, Russian, Swedish.
Deposit and Withdrawals at BitStarz
Are you tired of slow or delayed banking? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed as well as performance at BitStarz. The casino site approves a large range of payment alternatives, nicely listed under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at BitStarz can be submitted through Alfa Click, MiFinity, Perfect Money, QIWI, Cubits, Promsvyazbank, UnionPay, Ethereum, Evroset, Skrill, BitCoin, Dogecoin, LAVA pay, PugglePay, Visa, PaySafe Card, Yandex Money, MasterCard, Sofortuberwaisung, Comepay, Neteller, Maestro, Litecoin, EcoPayz, Online Bank Transfer, Trustly and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Canadian Dollars - CAD, Bitcoin, Russian Rubles -RUB, Ethereum, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Australian Dollars - AUD, Bitcoin Cash, DogeCoin, US Dollar - USD, Euro - EUR, Chinese yuan - CNY, Litecoin. with a pending time of 0-2 hours.
Have a look at the financial page on BitStarz for more details on the areas where you can use the different payment methods.
Safe online gambling at BitStarz
BitStarz makes certain the players safety by using SSL encryption technology, keeping the members data fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of means to recognize whether a casino is safe or otherwise. If the address of a web site starts with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe websites usually begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is safe or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also showed. Here you can as well get information regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casinos also place symbols and also certifications on their web site simply to reassure that their casino site is secure. If there is a lock on BitStarzs web site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The site is licensed under Curacao.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is essential.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It should be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to money games, players want to know that an online casino adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate the online gambling market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a trusted regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as trustworthy and laws differ from country to country. It only takes a second to investigate, Go to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the online casino regulators you should keep an eye on:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
The casino site has a great selection of games with more then 1500+ titles on the website from game providers such as Lightning Box, Microgaming, iSoftBet, Amatic Industries, Genesis Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, WagerMill, Evolution Gaming, Sigma Gaming, Iron Dog, Gameplay Interactive, BGAMING, 1x2 Gaming, Leander Games, Old Skool Studios, Foxium, Pragmatic Play, MGA, Magnet Gaming, Push Gaming, NetEnt, Spinomenal, Asia Gaming, Lost World Games, Playtech, Habanero, Endorphina, Rabcat, Betsoft, Belatra, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Skillzzgaming, Games Warehouse, Booming-Games, PariPlay, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Booongo, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, Playson, Ezugi, GameArt, Pocketdice, Big Time Gaming (BTG). With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BitStarz and check out their extraordinary selection of casino games.
Slots at BitStarz
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being created, the competition is getting harder. The developers has to be creative to find more ideas to take advantage of.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that just contain 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the typical mechanical one-armed bandit and are the easiest games offered. Usually they do not include any special signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Triple Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slot machines are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are larger with even more paylines and normally special icons like wild signs and also scatter symbols, which can provide you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games contain even more paylines, the bet is likewise somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Wolf Gold.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pot, which can grow to countless bucks till a lucky gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Gods of Gold, Hall of Gods and Aztec Millions.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Mega Dragon, Dead or Alive 2 and Spinsane.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Orc vs. Elf.
Table games at BitStarz
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a extremely appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When online casino hit through properly, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most liked card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BitStarz
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at BitStarz
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is extremely popular in the UK.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is really important on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at BitStarz can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BitStarz mobile casino
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring BitStarz with you in your pocket.
20 bonus spins upon registration, No depsit bonus
BitStarz offers no deposit bonus spins to all new players: 20 bonus spins upon registration, No depsit bonus
- Bonus spins: 20
- Spins wager requirement: 40x
18+ New customers only. Players from the following countries are not eligible for the no deposit free spins: AL, DZ, AO, AT, BH, BD, BJ, BA, BW, BG, BI, CM, CV, TD, KM, HR, CZ, CI, DJ, EG, GQ, ER, ET, FI, GA, GM, GE, DE, GH, GR, GN, GW, HU, IN, ID, IR, IQ, IR, JA, JO, KE, KW, LB, LS, LR, MK, MG, MW, MY, ML, MR, MU, MN, ME, MA, MZ, MM, NA, NP, NL, NE, NG, OM, PK, PS, PH, PL, PT, RO, RW, ST, SN, RS, SC, SL, SK, SI, SO, SS, SD, LK, SZ, SE, SY, TZ, TH, TG, TN, UG, UA, AE, GB, VN, YE, ZM, ,ZW. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Up to 2000$/5BTC in bonus + 200 bonus spins (20 upon signup), Welcome package
BitStarz offers bonus spins to all new players: Up to 2000$/5BTC in bonus + 200 bonus spins (20 upon signup), Welcome package
- Bonus value: 2000$
- Bonus spins: 200
- Bonus wager requirement: 40x
- Spins wager requirement: 40x
18+ New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.