Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Playson, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Amatic Industries, Ezugi, Endorphina, BGAMING, VIVO Gaming, Belatra, NetEnt
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Costa Rica, Iran, Japan, North Korea, United States, Venezuela
Deposits and withdrawals
Bitcoin, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD
Apple Pay, Bitcoin, Fiat, GoPay, IMPS, MasterCard, PayNow, PromptPay, UPI, VilettePay, Visa
Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa
Owned by SBGC S.R.L, BitcoinGames is a delightful online gambling venue, established in 2015.
The site has a impressive and mobile design with a great selection of casino games. There are more then 100+ titles on the site from top game studios such as Ezugi, BGAMING, Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, Belatra, Endorphina, VIVO Gaming, Playson.
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Costa Rica licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A attractively designed casino that boasts a professional appearance, untarnished layout, and the diligently developed interface is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a good mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SBGC S.R.L, BitcoinGames is a committed accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most recent and advanced safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At BitcoinGames you can play different casino games such as Table games, Roulette, Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat and there are more then 100+ titles on the site from excellent game developers. At the site you can alter the page to what ever language you like better. The supported languages are Russian, Portuguese, English, Spanish.
Are you tired of slow or delayed banking? You will certainly not have problems with absence of speed and performance at BitcoinGames. The casino accepts a vast array of payment choices, neatly listed under the financial page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at BitcoinGames can be submitted through PromptPay, IMPS, UPI, VilettePay, MasterCard, PayNow, Apple Pay, BitCoin, GoPay, Visa and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Euro - EUR, Bitcoin, US Dollar - USD. with a pending time of 0-1 hours.
Take a look at the banking page on BitcoinGames for more details on the regions from which you can utilise the different payment methods.
Security at BitcoinGames
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at BitcoinGames since it uses security technology such as SSL , ensuring that all transactions and activity are performed in a secure way.
Today there are a number of means to determine whether a casino is secure or not. If the address of a website begins with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites usually begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe and secure or insecure. A symbol in the form of a padlock is typically also showed. Here you can as well obtain info regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casinos also put symbols and certifications on their site just to strengthen that their internet site is safe. If there is a padlock on BitcoinGamess web site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The casino site is licensed under Costa Rica.
As a player it is important to track the licenses that a casino has.
The majority of casino players rarely care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play online casino that wont trick you.
Online casino license
When it comes to money games, we as players want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments choose to regulate their own casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse reputation.
All licenses are not as dependable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to look into, Go to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
The casino site has a really excellent sortment of casino games with over 100+ titles on the platform from great game developers such as Ezugi, BGAMING, Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, Belatra, Endorphina, VIVO Gaming, Playson. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BitcoinGames and check out their stunning selection of games.
Slots at BitcoinGames
More and more online casino players are starting to discover the fun and entertainment aspect of playing slots. Due to how popular slots are it is no surprise they come in many shape and forms.
As mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a online casino player you can obtain as much variation as possible. Furthermore, game providers are always trying to create better profit chances, so you can rake increased winnings.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that just include 3 reels. They are really comparable to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the easiest games offered. Typically they do not include any special signs, yet there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Fire joker.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with more paylines and normally unique symbols like wild symbols as well as scatter signs, which can provide you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Given that the games include even more paylines, the wager is likewise somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Twin Spin.
- Progressive Slots: These slots has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a pool, which can expand to numerous dollars till a lucky gambler takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Treasure nile and Going Nuts.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, Dead or Alive 2 and Inferno Star.
Table games at BitcoinGames
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have a lot of different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very popular type of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When casino online got recognized, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BitcoinGames
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at BitcoinGames
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Excellent support is vitally important on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and BitcoinGames obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iPhone. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Up to 25% cashback
BitcoinGames offers a bonus to all new players: Up to 25% cashback
- Maximum bonus: 25%
- Bonus wager requirement: 0x
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.