UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
Type of Games:
Video Slots, Jackspots, Slots, Slingo, Bingo
Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Israel, Italy, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
EUR, GBP, USD
Visa, Paysafe Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer, Pay by Phone, Interac, Apple Pay
Visa, Paysafe Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer, Interac
Owned by 888 UK Limited, Bingo Ireland is a awesome online gambling venue, established in 2004.
The Casino site has a impressive and mobile design with a excellent selection of casino games. There are more then 500+ titles on the site from excellent game studios such as Dragonfish.
Bingo Ireland review
Licenced by UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, Bingo Ireland is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A pleasantly designed casino that boasts a professional look, impeccable layout, and the carefully developed interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a outstanding mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by 888 UK Limited, Bingo Ireland is a devoted responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest and advanced security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Bingo Ireland you can play different casino games such as Video Slots, Jackspots, Slots, Slingo, Bingo and there are more then 500+ titles on the site from great game providers. The online casino is available in English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Bingo Ireland
Are you tired of sluggish or postponed banking? You will not have problems with lack of speed and also efficiency at Bingo Ireland. The casino accepts a wide variety of payment alternatives, neatly detailed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Bingo Ireland can be submitted through Visa, Paysafe Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer, Pay by Phone, Interac, Apple Pay and the casino site accepts the following currencies: EUR, GBP, USD. with a pending time of 4-5 business days.
Look into the banking web page on Bingo Ireland for even more details on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at Bingo Ireland because it uses security methods such as SSL encryption and as a result makes sure that all transactions are performed in a secure way.
Today there are several means to identify whether a website is secure or not. If the address of a site begins with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites typically start with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe and secure or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is commonly also showed. Here you can as well get information regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some online casinos also put symbols as well as certifications on their internet site just to reassure that their website is secure. If there is a padlock on Bingo Irelands web site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web server and your browser.
The site is licensed under UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It should be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with real money, you as a player want to know that an online casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate their online casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it plays a role where a casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that a casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a trusted regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse reputation.
All licenses are not as dependable and laws and regulations differ between country to country. It only takes one second to investigate, Scroll to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
Bingo Ireland for UK players
For all online gamblers from the UK, it's good news that Bingo Ireland have a license to operate in the UK market. Having a UKGC license provides an extra layer of safety for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to retain its license.
Bingo Ireland has a really excellent selection of casino games with over 500+ titles on the website from great game providers such as Dragonfish. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from table games to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Bingo Ireland and check out their outstanding selection of online casino games.
Slots at Bingo Ireland
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As even more slots are being produced, the market is getting saturated. The developers has to be creative to find more ideas to explore.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that just include three reels. They are really similar to the conventional mechanical slot machines and also are the easiest games available. Generally they do not have any special signs, but there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Lucky 7s.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the possibilities are larger with more paylines and typically special icons like wild signs as well as scatter signs, which can give you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games have even more paylines, the wager is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive 2.
- Progressive Slots: These slots have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be transferred in a jackpot pool, which can grow to numerous bucks until a lucky gambler takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Gods of Gold, Hall of Gods and Road Hogs.
Table games at Bingo Ireland
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games have numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a particularly appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino games online became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Bingo Ireland
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Bingo Ireland
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled out a full line, you call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is vitally crucial on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at Bingo Ireland can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bingo Ireland mobile
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
100% slot bonus up to €50 & up to 150 bonus spins on Wheel of Fortune
Bingo Ireland offers bonus spins to all new players: 100% slot bonus up to €50 & up to 150 bonus spins on Wheel of Fortune
- Maximum bonus: 100%
- Bonus value: €50
- Bonus spins: 150
- Bonus wager requirement: 65x
- Spins wager requirement: 65x
First-time depositors only (+18). Valid until further notice. Min Deposit £10. Max Reward: £50 Games Bonus. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager x65 the amount of your bonus. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Max Wheel Prize 150 Free Spins. Wheel segments have different chances of winning. Free Spins are valid on specific game for 1 day. FS are capped at £1 per 10 Free Spins and wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used and must be wagered x65. Bingo Tickets are granted to the £50 Daily Treat and are valid for 30 days. Wins generated from bingo tickets are granted in bingo bonus. To withdraw bingo bonus & related winnings, wager x4 the amount of your bonus funds. Wagering req. vary by game. Country restrictions apply. UK only: Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for for withdrawal at any time. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.