Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Live Games, Sports Games, Casual
Wazdan, Quickfire, Lightning Box, Rabcat, Play'N GO, Quickspin, NYX Interactive, Genesis Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, NetEnt, ELK Studios, NextGen Gaming
English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Maltese
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire), Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldavia, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Papa Noua Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Réunion, Russia, Saint Martin (French part), Samoa, American Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
AUD, CAD, INR, JPY, NZD, ZAR, EUR, USD, GBP
Cards, PayPal, PayviaPhone, PaySafeCard, Trustly, MuchBetter, EcoPayz
Cards, PayPal, PayviaPhone, PaySafeCard, Trustly, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Neteller
£3,000 per week, £6,000 per month
Established in 2020, BazingaBet is a charming and elegant online casino owned by ProgressPlay Limited of Soho.
The Casino site has a splendid and mobile friendly design with a exceptional selection of casino games. There are more then 500+ titles on the site from cracking game developers such as Wazdan, Quickfire, Lightning Box, Rabcat, Play'N GO, Quickspin, NYX Interactive, Genesis Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, NetEnt, ELK Studios, NextGen Gaming.
Licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, BazingaBet is a fast moving online casino that has really made a name for itself. A attractively and well designed casino site that boasts a professional look, perfect layout, and the diligently created UX is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a excellent mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by ProgressPlay Limited of Soho, BazingaBet is a dedicated accountable gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most recent and also progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At BazingaBet you can play different casino games such as Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Live Games, Sports Games, Casual and there are more then 500+ titles on the site from game developers. At BazingaBet there is support for different languages including English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Maltese.
Deposit and Withdrawals at BazingaBet
Are you tired of slow or delayed payment methods? You will certainly not have problems with absence of speed and performance at BazingaBet. The casino approves a vast array of payment options, neatly provided under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
For all players, it is important that it is quick and easy to deposit and withdraw money from the casino sites they choose to play on.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at BazingaBet can be submitted through Cards, PayPal, PayviaPhone, PaySafeCard, Trustly, MuchBetter, EcoPayz and the casino site accepts the following currencies: AUD, CAD, INR, JPY, NZD, ZAR, EUR, USD, GBP. with a pending time of 1 business day.
Look into the financial page on BazingaBet for even more information on the regions from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is BazingaBet a secure casino?
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at BazingaBet since it uses standard security such as SSL encryption thus ensuring that all transactions are performed in the most secured way.
Today there are a number of means to recognize whether a site is secure or otherwise. If the address of a website begins with https:// then the page is probably safe. The addresses of insecure web sites generally begin with http://. In some internet browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the site is safe or unsafe. An icon in the form of a lock is often also displayed. Here you can also obtain details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some casino sites also put icons and certifications on their site simply to reassure that their internet site is secure. If there is a padlock on BazingaBets site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your browser.
BazingaBet is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is essential.
The majority of online gamblers hardly ever or never think about checking the casinos license. It should be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as customers want to know that a casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their own casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it has significant consequences where a casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that a casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a trustworthy regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse online reputation.
All licenses are not as dependable and rules differ between country to country. It only takes one second to look at, Go to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the casino regulators you should look for:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
BazingaBet for UK players
The fact that the online casino is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission(UKGC) to operate in the UK casino market is great news for all UK customers. Having a UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) license provides an extra layer of safety for the players, as the casino site has clear rules to follow to maintain its license.
The webiste has a good sortment of casino games with over 500+ titles on the website from excellent game providers such as Wazdan, Quickfire, Lightning Box, Rabcat, Play'N GO, Quickspin, NYX Interactive, Genesis Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Microgaming, Thunderkick, NetEnt, ELK Studios, NextGen Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of casino games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BazingaBet and check out their good looking selection of casino games.
Slots at BazingaBet
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular games on casinos online. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more customers discover. Since online slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As mentioned, there are great deals of various slots, so that as a player you can obtain as much variation as possible. In addition, game providers are continuously trying to create better profit chances, so you can receive larger wins.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only have 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the traditional mechanical slot machines and are the easiest games available. Typically they do not include any kind of special signs, yet there are those who, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with more paylines and usually special icons like wild symbols and scatter symbols, which can offer you cost-free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games consist of more paylines, the wager is also a little bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Raging Rhino.
- Progressive Slots: These slots have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a jackpot pool, which can expand to countless bucks till a fortunate gamer takes home the entire price pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Gods of Gold, Treasure nile and Going Nuts.
Table games at BazingaBet
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a extremely liked form of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino games online became popular, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BazingaBet
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at BazingaBet
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: Lotto rules varies from country to country. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is extremely important on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at BazingaBet can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
Bet $10, Get $30 in bonus
BazingaBet offers a bonus to all new players: Bet $10, Get $30 in bonus
- Bonus value: $30
- Bonus wager requirement: 10x
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.